Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Old Movies - Bell Book and Candle

Love this grouping of images from Bell Book and Candle, sorry don't know where they are from. But notice the turquoise in the pillows and the back wall, as turquoise is the color of the year for 2010.


Love the pale turquoise curtains, and the gold tan accents.




I love old Movies!! This Sunday, what a treat, Bell Book and Candle is on Turner Classic Movies. Although I have seen it, I guess, I forgot it started at Christmas. I just love everything from Kim Novak's wardrobe to the great 1958 sets. With turquoise being the color of the year, I was pleasantly surprised to see the interiors are done in a tan and pale turquoise. The turquoise accents are on the pillows and some walls. I love the sheers that separate the shop from her living space. So if your bored, check out Bell Book and Candle, fun movie.

No comments: